Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mail Day - Trade with Democratic Overkill

When I saw Democratic Overkill had a few Goudey short prints I needed to finish my master set, I jumped at the opportunity. At the same time, this blog had its first official trade in the baseball card blogosphere. What a shining achievement!

I traded some duplicate Goudey SPs I had, as well as some 2009 Goudey minis over to Duane. I also threw in some random Toronto Blue Jays cards I had on hand. In return, he sent me two Goudey SP's (I already put them in my album, so no scans.), as well as some 2009 A&G short prints and some National Pride A&G's I needed:









All in all, it was a great trade for everyone. As I've mentioned before, the chief goal of this blog is to create connections in the card blogosphere for trading purposes. If you see anything of interest in my Photobucket let me know, as I am always up for a trade. Check out my want list in the top left corner of this blog.

Thanks to Duane and Democratic Roadkill!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for contacting me! I am always up for trading and i am going to put together some Padres cards to send to you at some point in the near future and I still have that Trevor Hoffman to send you at some point.

    Later
    Duane

    ReplyDelete