Monday, March 22, 2010

Lull in Collecting

I've felt like the releases are coming slower this year. With Upper Deck out of the picture (and Goudey canceled), I think that my interest has waned with less new product to ogle. My TTM returns are coming slower than usual. The product that has been released, hasn't been that interesting to me (TOPPS HERITAGE!). Hopefully Gintermania can come soon. For now, I'll concentrate on my older sets I need to complete. Again, if anyone has any Timeline or 2009 Goudey cards I need, let me know!

I'm even running out of items on eBay to randomly bid on. This is a sad time. At least I'm getting some time to catch up on collating and entering items into Zistle.

Plus, the Padres young talent is really looking good in spring training. Any idea who will win the 5th spot in the rotation? Right now, I honestly think Latos and Wade LeBlanc are our best options. Sorry Clayton Richard...

No comments:

Post a Comment