Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TTM Return

So, as I mentioned yesterday, I sent out a huge batch of TTM requests. Most of them went to Spring Training camps, but I sent 3 to some early 90's Padre starting pitchers. I got one back already. Of course, it was one I knew I'd get back. A slam dunk. Only one of the key pitchers on the 1998 World Series team, and one of the sweatiest men on the mound you'll ever meet. None other than Pittston, PA's own Andy Ashby!














Of course I've already got 2 Ashby certified autos, 2006 and 2008 Leaf/Donruss Signature Series cards. But, I needed a good, high probability one to start off this TTM season. And none better than a pitcher I really looked up to. From everything I've heard, he is a great guy. And a great signer!

No comments:

Post a Comment