Thursday, February 25, 2010

eBay Mail Day - Ryno Time!

I received a card I've been salivating over for a while. I've bid probably 4 or 5 times on this card, which I'd assume was in low demand. I was wrong. There must be a lot of Ryan Klesko collectors out there! Klesko was a player I loved to hate when he was on the Padres, even though he was one of the "stars". He always seemed to hit into double plays in critical times. But, he was a great guy. A fan favorite. His towering home runs to right were spectacles to see, as were his admiring of the moon shots. One of my favorite parts of his game was the year he stole over 20 bases. It was great seeing hulking Ryno swiping a base. Anyways, this 2004 Sweet Spot auto will go up in Padres wall display, joining my Giles, A-Gon, and Chris Young Sweet Spot a
autos.















Look how great that soul patch was! Now I just need the rest of my recent eBay binge to finally get here! To be discussed later...

No comments:

Post a Comment